About Me

My photo
I have been a Havre de Grace resident since 2006, was born in Baltimore MD and raised in Wallingford PA. I chose Havre de Grace as my home because of its beautiful waterfront location, historic walk-able downtown, and friendly neighborhoods. Since moving to Havre de Grace, I have fully immersed myself into the community. I currently serve on the City’s Planning Commission, the Comprehensive Zoning Committee, and as a Board Member of Havre de Grace Main Street Inc. I live and work full-time in our historic downtown business district. Havre de Grace is a gem and there is great potential for our quaint city.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Video clip from Patch.com: Barbara Wagner for HdG City Council

Click on the link below to view a video clip published this morning on Patch.com
http://havredegrace.patch.com/articles/candidate-clip-barbara-wagner#video-5797453