About Me

My photo
I have been a Havre de Grace resident since 2006, was born in Baltimore MD and raised in Wallingford PA. I chose Havre de Grace as my home because of its beautiful waterfront location, historic walk-able downtown, and friendly neighborhoods. Since moving to Havre de Grace, I have fully immersed myself into the community. I currently serve on the City’s Planning Commission, the Comprehensive Zoning Committee, and as a Board Member of Havre de Grace Main Street Inc. I live and work full-time in our historic downtown business district. Havre de Grace is a gem and there is great potential for our quaint city.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Absentee Ballot information!!!

Did you know that you can vote anytime between now and the election on May 3rd?? Yes you can! All you need to do is sign up for an absentee ballot, and mail it in by May 3rd! Easy as that! The link to obtain your absentee ballot form: http://www.harfordvotes.info/Downloads.cfm?FormID=1619
So... in case you are afraid you will forget to vote on May 3rd... do it now!